Monday, May 24, 2004

Ok ok ok, I am still pregnant. No babies yet. I am fine!

Weekend recap:
Saturday -- Cleaned the bathroom throughly. It was disgusting. I won't be cleaning it like that for a long time! Did laundry. Slept in between chores. Told Cory that I was going to do nothing on Sunday.

Sunday -- slept and watched alternately Discovery Health Channel and TLC. Went to my parents house for dinner. Came home and couldn't sleep (probably because of all of the sleep that day).

I have a ton of work to do this week so that I can wrap everything up here. I have a program manual and an education curriculum to write/edit/produce final copies by the end of the week. I have to shop for my stupid Youth Connection program. I have to set up a time to do a training next week. I want to do it on Friday, but one of my trainees only has childcare on M & W. We are off M for Memorial Day.

So much to do, so little motivation to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home