Friday, May 21, 2004

I have yet again succeeded in accomplishing nothing today. Well, I did interview two more people for our PT position. Now that I've interviewed everyone, we need to get people trained. The training will determine final hiring since we have to see if people can speak in a public setting.

So I did those interviews. We've had 3 small children here today. My coworker works with a post-partum depression taskforce. One of the members brought her two toddlers. I played with the 2 1/2 year old in my office for almost an hour. I decided that I can do this entertain the child thing, all you have to do is be as stupid as possible and they will love it. I think I can do that.

Then one of my coworker's friends brought her 6 mo. old by. He fell asleep while he was here. Good baby.

My feet are twice the size they were this morning. I wonder if I brought some cold packs if that would help keep the swelling down. Anyone ever tried that for pregnancy swolen feet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Elevation was the only thing that helped me and you remember that I had elephant ankles and feet.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I think you should be required to post a blog at least once a day so everyone will know you are doing okay. :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home