Friday, May 21, 2004

Not much 'work, work, work' happened yesterday. Today I've got two interviews plus regular work. It is hot and humid outside and hot and humid inside. This office does not get much air circulation.

Our office manager put a sign on the thermostat when we thought one of our cleaning people was changing the temp. The sign says, "Please leave thermostat on 68 degrees for heat and 72 degrees for cool." I was thinking about this yesterday, and I now do not understand. Why would you want it warmer in the summer? Why not the same temp year round? Why not cooler in the summer?

It's not even 9 am and I look like I have huge goose eggs on the sides of my feet. I know people get tired of the complaining, but I just want to feel comfortable. Is that too much to ask?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a vibrant post. Thanks, Alice! Where did the ideas come from? Any thoughts on what societal impulses are at work in such top 100 boys names matters?

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home