Friday, May 21, 2004

I keep forgetting to update Cory's job search. He got an offer yesterday from the East Tennessee Children's Hospital (insert Hallelujah Chorus here)! They will pay him 10.50 an hour with GREAT benefits to be a COOK! The job market must not be as tight as it was a few months ago because he has had numerous interviews. I think he will take this job at Children's, though. We need to figure out this insurance thing. Are we going to have to take COBRA if they are not born by the end of June? I need to talk to my boss again about working from home after my leave is up. I've just lost my will to do anything pregnancy related. I'm over it.

(I wrote this and forgot to publish it)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Cory! You must be relieved!!
-Rachael

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home