Thursday, May 20, 2004

Here I am ready to start the day, I guess. I'm not as sleepy as I was yesterday, and I get to leave early to go talk to another pede this afternoon. After this interview, I will make my descision. My boss asked me yesterday what made me decide to interview pediatricians. I wanted to say 'duh.' I don't have any other kids, and I'm not just going to go to any old doctor. I'm not just going to show up and say, "hey, will you be my doctor?" I just thought it was a silly question. Maybe it's not.

Morning blog reading and then work work work!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a good idea to find the right one, especially since you will be dealing with them for a long time. It took me ages to find the right doc and then i was introduced to her by a friend. Since we have moved, she isn't that close, but we still continue to use her and those at the surgery as they are trustworthy and friendly.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home