Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I should not have eaten any of the breakfast casserole that Linda brought today. I KNEW it would give me heartburn. I will be glad to be able to eat what I want when these babies are out of me! I can't eat most of my favorite foods because now they give me heartburn.

I am very productive today. I don't have any interviews today so I am working on writing a program manual for one of my programs. This program has been in existance for years and none of the procedures or guidelines have been written down. That's how unorganized this place is. When the person who previously did this program left, she tried to write everything down, but it wasn't an official program manual with policies and procedures. Heck, our agency personnel policies and procedures have not been updated in about 8-10 years (guess how long my boss has been here, yes, you are right!).

So since I am going on leave soon, I feel the need to leave this place in some organzied state. Plus, this program has come under fire lately. There are questions as to whether we need to do such a program since it doesn't REALLY fit with our agency mission. However, it's still here, and I have to make the best of it. (even though I only get a little over $800 a year to do this program -- pretty crappy, eh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home