Monday, April 05, 2004

I just can't take it today. I thought that it would be a good day where I could do some work, go to a meeting, do some more work and then go home. but no, there is more and more baggage to carry around because of work.

finally we have a staff meeting after about 3 months of not having one. then we are told that the agency won't pay for any meals in Knox co. (where the office is) if we are working within the county. that's fine if you had told me that BEFORE i have a lunch meeting today. what if i didn't have any money? what if i didn't bring my lunch? i can't take the lack of management. just when i think things are going well, my expectations rise, and then they are shot down again. i should just stick to my mantra of having NO expectaions and I won't be disappointed. I need to talk to my boss about having some notice on things like that but i need to calm down first.

at the lunch meeting where i had to buy my own lunch, there was more stupidity. the person doing exhibits says "if i didn't have an address for an agency, i didn't contact them. i don't have time to go and find addresses for people." we have 10 exhibitors at an event that in the past has had 25-30 exhibitors. it is going to suck. again i say, poo on people who don't pull their weight and don't want to work. if she didn't have the time then she shouldn't have volunteered. or how hard is it to send an email with a list of agencies asking for help in getting addresses. jeez. i feel like the whole world is stupid today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home