Thursday, April 01, 2004

one more blog before I go home

I actually get to spend the evening with my husband! wow! he has worked both jobs for 3 days in a row and has tonight off from the part-time job.

I have to meet with my Healthy Families person tonight. She is going to help me with some prenatal/pregnancy/birth/parenting information. If I want, we can participate in the program for free until the boys are 5 years old or they go to school. I hope she has some good stuff. Maybe she can help me get on WIC.

The mood around the office was pretty good today. Even though we had a board meeting, i think everyone is trying harder to get along, or at least act like adults.

ok, i'm going to make the trek home. my commute should only take about 15 minutes if you go by the miles, but it really takes me about 30-45 minutes because of the road construction.

Tennessee state animal: the orange and white road barrel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home