Friday, April 02, 2004

I've been busy this morning, but I've not done a lot of work. I am going to visit an old friend and co worker this afternoon. she just had a baby boy and is still at home.

I am frustrated with this Zoo event, much like Cathy. I agreed to just do the entertainment this year. I am now doing a lot of the exhibitors as well. I just got a very confusing email from the person who is supposed to be doing the exhibitors. I asked her for some contact names for some of the agencies on the exhibit list. She replies, "No these were people who the team thought would be a good fit to do a booth. I have nothing else. Sorry" WHAT?? I don't get it.

anyway, i better get back to working on this. we only have about 7 or 8 exhibitors and it's going to look silly at our event with just that many people there. poo on people who don't like to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home