Sunday, April 04, 2004

I think I was really tired last night. It had been a long day sitting in that birthing class and then i went to a movie with a friend. Not much rest in there. The birthing class was a lot of good information, but I think that it was quite overwhelming. I wonder if that's why Cory kept falling asleep.

I slept for about 10 hours last night and I think I made up for some sleep loss I've accumulated. My emotions go down when I am tired. Which concerns me because I'm going to be very tired when these boys are here.

I'm getting ready to go to church this morning. The choir is doing the Palm Sunday Cantata. I am not in it because it is a lot of standing in hot robes and singing which is difficult now that my lungs are compressed.

I compared bellies with the women in the class yesterday. Most of them were due in the next 3 mos. I am supposedly due in July. I was the same size as them, and bigger than some of them. We watched a video of twins being born at the very end of the class. The woman in the video was HUGE. (and she was taller than I so she had more room) She also had the "perfect" birth. Both twins were born vaginally with no complications. I need to watch those Discovery Health Channel births because they show a lot of women with birth complications. i don't need any more "perfection" to live up to in my mind. I can't wait until these babies are here because I'm tired of just talking about pregnancy and childbirth. Then all i'll talk about are my children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home