Saturday, April 03, 2004

I guess I can do this. I, I don't know, I think I am just feeling in over my head. I feel like I am absolutely clueless. I feel like I am stumbling through all of this by myself. Cory kept falling asleep in the childbirth class today. Not that I blame him because I wanted to sleep during the afternoon after lunch, too. And i know that he has been working his ass off to help us make it financially. I"m just a little disappointed.

And it's not just his level of involvement that makes me feel alone. I have a lot of support and supportive people, especially women, but i just feel ... alone.

Writing this makes me realize that I've felt this way before. And I finally had to go to therapy to deal with it. my god, i hope i am not depressed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home