Thursday, April 01, 2004

oh, i am so tired today. What did I say yesterday? Yes, that this sleep deprivation would catch up with me after a day.

I put out a plea for help with the twins to the church choir yesterday. Several people have responded. I find that the church choir is an interesting study in human behavior. There is one woman who claims a seat in the alto section, middle of the front row all the time. She has a very powerful voice. Not a voice that I would call very pretty, and she often sings so loud that she is a little under the pitch.

So last night at rehearsal, I get there and I try to sit on the end of the row so that I can escape easily. I like to sit on the front row because I can hear the piano better, and I can SEE (you see, i am short, yes, even when I sit down!)

So it is just me and this other woman on the front row. I think that nobody likes to sit next to her because she is so loud. Everyone else sat behind us. I had to leave early so she was the only one on the front row. I get the feeling that people also do not like her because she can be pretty bossy and controlling. If you feel that way, don't leave her sitting alone on the front row! You kind of feel like the "leader" if you are up front like that.

Ok, nobody who reads this will probably get what I am saying because you don't know these people. I guess I just don't have much to write about today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home