Monday, March 15, 2004

Ok i know it's not Friday, it's far from it, being Monday.... but I am answering these questions anyway. Find the Friday 5 questions here.
1. What was the last song you heard?
Ramble On by Led Zeppelin. I heard it on the radio coming to work.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Hmm... I saw High Fidelity on TV and we rented Inventing the Abbots. I highly recommend both.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
food, food and food. gotta feed those babies!
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
We are going on vacation so I don't really NEED to do anything... Visit friends, eat good food, get out of the car every hour, and spend time with my husband.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? my boss, my husband, my mom, my mother in law, and my dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home