Saturday, March 13, 2004

It is Saturday and it is EARLY!

Taking the dog for a walk wore me out! I only walked a mile at a park that I have walked sometimes 2-2 1/2 miles before. Of course, I was not carrying the extra weight. The dog is not a good walker either. Playing tug of war with her and the pain in my pelvis just exhausted me. I went to bed at 8:45 pm! No wonder I was ready to go at 5:15 this morning. My husband didn't come to bed until 12 or 1 so I don't want to try to wake him yet. I'd like to get this garage sale stuff out so that I can price it (another thing I meant to do last night that didn't happen). I was thinking of buying some cheap cups and making coffee for the people who come this morning. I could put FREE COFFEE on my currently non-existant signs.

One advantage of waking up so early with so much energy is that I have a load of dishes running in the dishwasher AND a load of laundry in the washer. yay! I really need to vaccuum, but that would probably wake Cory.

I hope we make some money today. My recent track record with yard sales is not so good. I guess it's because we usually don't sell any large items. I wanted to go ahead and sell the futon. I mentioned it last night, and Cory wasn't so keen on the idea. We might need it someday later. Well, that's why we have all of this junk in the first place! I guess as long as we have room for it in the garage, then we can keep it. I am just in a Clean Sweep mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home