Sunday, March 14, 2004

i've been doing all of this house work today and now I am bored. i supposed i should just go read or something. i think i'll do that in a min.

i am sick yet again. yay. this is the 4th time in this pregnancy that i have had nasal congestion, cough, etc, etc. i am ready for it to be over. i don't want to take medication, but i also enjoy breathing. so it's a trade off, i suppose.

mother in law came by today. she wanted some more invitations for the shower. yet again i was reminded that i did invitations to my own shower. i shouldn't complain because i could have said no. no wait, my husband said yes, not me. i should have said no to him. she is such a busy body that she has to be involved too. i think it is customary for someone other than the grandparents to give the shower.

my fingernails are growing out again. i'm starting to look like Freddy Krueger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home