Friday, March 12, 2004

I took the dog for a walk. I was planning on going from the park to the UPS store to get the free yard sale signs we get for the ad we placed. I was too hungry, and they closed at 7 pm. Oh well. We get so much traffic on our street that we will probably get some people anyway. In the paper I put "HUGE yard sale." That's going to be a lie now because my co worker is not bringing her stuff. Neither is my brother. Apparently he called yesterday but did not leave a message for some reason. Whatever.

I know this sounds unappealing, but I keep having constant pain in my butt and pelvic area. It helped to sleep with the pillow between my legs last night. We only have a double bed, and with the dog in the bed, it gets cramped if I try to sleep with the pillow, too. It will probably get worse as I continue to grow larger. I found some more websites at work today, but the printouts are in my car. I'll probably add them later. There are some good twins and breastfeeding sites.

My husband seems to be in a good mood despite all that has happened today. If he were into this kind of thing, I think a blog would be good for him.

I am tired already, and I have to get up early for the sale. woohoo. we better make some money dangit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home