Saturday, March 13, 2004

Our yard sale was a huge success. i couldn't believe how many people showed up. i think we benefitted from having it at a time when not many were going on yet. It was COLD this morning with the wind blowing, but that didn't seem to stop people who were looking for some deals. I would guess that 2/3 of our stuff was gone by 10 am. And buddy, I am worn out!

Cory has to work tonight and he asked me if i would come and eat dinner with him. I told him no that i needed to rest. i slept for 2 hours and now i am going to be bored all night. so i am planning on going to my parents house. i guess i better call him and tell him so that he doesn't get bent out of shape about it. i just don't want to spend any more money. we already spent some on lunch and his dinner. i also want to see my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home