Friday, March 12, 2004

it has been a busy day all day so far. i had not had time to blog until now.

Cory had the meeting with his supervisor. He is on probation. I am very concerned about him and what could happen with his work. He told me that he must be just a big loser. Of course I don't think that about him, but if i say that to him, he will just get more upset. I need to modify my reactions to statements he makes that are self-depreciating.

What I am concerned about is the fact that he has the medical insurance through his job. So, now I've expressed that concern, and I'm going to let it go. Prayer has worked so far in this time of change and upheaval in our lives. I'm going to continue to pray that the situation will work out for the best.

At least his day has not been like Cathy's day. Cathy, I am here if you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home