Sunday, September 19, 2004

Behind

I really want to read my regular blogs, but I have no energy. I have slept all weekend and my husband has done all he can do to make me feel bad about it. I finally drank some coffee this afternoon and had some more energy. Sometimes I think his expectations of me are way too high. Are my expecations of him too high? Is the behavior I should be modeling for a change?

My training for my actual job starts tomorrow. I hope to get to leave the office and go on some calls "in the field." I know that mobile crisis is a sort of "necessary evil," but I've not seen the incompetence that I expected to find... so far. There are some (one) PRN people that are questionable. All I've seen so far are people wanting to help the people who come to them (I guess the voluntary people are easier than the involuntary. That probably goes without saying.)

I've spent all glorious weekend with my boys. I'm smelling something stinky and realize that cole spit up on me before he went to bed. yum.

We are being invaded by the tiny black ants. I think Cathy had a problem with ants several months ago. I'm surprised that they have not invaded earlier in the summer. It's almost fall now. Speaking of fall, we had some BEAUTIFUL weather here this weekend. Love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hula Doula said...

Don't be feeling bad that you are tired. YOU'VE JUST HAD TWIN BOYS AND HELLO PP MAY BE SETTING IN!
Just take good care of yourself. Everybody is getting sick here. Stay in and get your rest!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home