Wednesday, September 15, 2004

coffee coffee coffee!!!!

i have been up since 4:30 am. I don't know if I can say that I've been awake that whole time, although my eyes have been open. I forgot that this is Cory's early morning when he has to be there at 5:30 am. I had been planning ahead for the day on the night before, but I was so exhausted last night that I didn't do that.

Our bed creates more problems for us than it does restful sleep. Sometimes I have a hard time getting out of it to go to a crying baby because my lower back hurts so badly. The Tempurpedic and Sleep Number beds look like good options, but they are expensive. However, it might be worth the investment if I knew that they really helped you sleep and reduced the body pain. has anyone got one of these beds? We both have tempurpedic pillows and we love them, but I just don't know about the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home