Thursday, September 09, 2004

I am pooped so this won't be a long post. I was at Bearden High School in Knoxville, TN today. I'll be there tomorrow as well. I am so glad I get to spend my last two days doing the thing I like least in my job. Speaking to groups is OK for me now; I got over that anxiety eventually when I started this job. Speaking to 15 year olds about mental health is not OK for me. They don't care. And this school is one of the better ones. At least half of the class is awake.

I asked my boss if i should reschedule the schools since these were my last days. He told me to go ahead and get them out of the way. Yeah, so YOU don't have to go to them, right? Is what I'm thinking.

This weekend is the consignment sale at my church. I have several things that I am going to try to sell. I hope people buy my stuff. I'm going to purchase a picture package for the boys. I think my MIL thinks we aren't going to get professional pictures because she keeps obessessing over having them. It's all she talks about, oh, besides the usually comments about her being fat.

The boys are growing more and more. They are wearing me out. Good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger djuggler said...

Say hello to Tommy while you are there :)

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home