Thursday, July 29, 2004

I had something to blog but it just left my mind... oh well.

I went for the interview today. If offered this job, I have the option of working 4 10-hour days. With three days off, I could spend time with my babies! The shifts available are evening shifts, which would mean less time with my husband. I told the woman interviewing me that everything in my life has changed since having children. My career goal at this time is to work in a position where I can obtain the supervised hours towards my social work licsense. I will have more options open to me. Community social work will still be my first love, but having those credentials just opens more doors for me. I could have a private practice, I could be a consultant, etc. etc. At this point in my life, it just makes sense.

got the hair cut today. see below.

i hope i get that stinkin' job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristal said...

Good luck! Sounds like the boys are doing great, and growing fast. Can't see your new do that well, but you look happy.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home