Friday, July 23, 2004

I missed the fact that yesterday was my official due date. I wouldn't have been able to move without a crane if I had gone full term.

My doula came for my post-partum visit Wednesday. She writes the birth story for the mother and then a condensed to be placed in the baby book. I'll have to re-copy it on my blog because she did a great job. I blogged what I could remember, but there are details she included, especially after the surgery, that I did not remember.

I wish that there were more demand for doulas and/or that insurance would pay for their services. I found it to be the most valuable investment of my money I've ever made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hula Doula said...

That is a wonderful idea!!!!! I think that I would love doing that for new moms!!
Your insurance didn't cover a doula? See ours does. It's always interesting to see other insurances and how they work since that's going to be what I'm doing!!
Thank heavens I found your site again!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home