Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I called my contact about the job my co-worker told me about yesterday. She wants to interview me tomorrow. All she asked me was "What's your degree?" I hope this will be a viable option for me. My co-worker said she thought it was a 3-11 shift. I would love to go back to work and tell my boss to "Shove it," Theresa Heinz-Kerry style.

I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow. The only reason I am doing this is because my mother in law is paying for it. She can be nice, but I always wonder about the underlying reasons for doing this for me. I'll have to take some before and after pictures... I guess I better go buy a battery for the camera. I have until about 10 pm before the next feeding. That should be enough time for a run to Le Target. Thank goodness for gift cards from returned baby gifts!

1 Comments:

Blogger kerid said...

Woohoo! Good luck!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home