Thursday, July 22, 2004

So much has been going on around here. I often don't know whether to blog everything or just certain things that seem "interesting." I think this issue of blogging the mundane or having something pithy and intersting to say in a blog is one that a lot of people are talking about, on their blogs at least. I think it is pretentious to say that I am interesting in the first place. I have friends that read my blog to see how I am doing. I use it to rant and vent about things that bother me -- it is a place where I can place my thoughts without hurting anyone (well, as long as they don't read it).

I also find it burdensome to think that I would always have to entertain people with my blog. I didn't create it for entertainment purposes (nor for edutainment! I know Jeremy is happy to see that word :) Scooterdeb has aptly named her blog "Cheaper than Therapy." That's exactly what it is.

The babies are crying, and I know Aidan is tired. He is fighting sleep. I am so worn out. Cory says he needs a break. Then, I end up with both babies in my arms after I tell him in an angry outburst that he is impatient with them. He goes to the bedrooma and slams the door. Aidan and Cole are both wiggly and crying in my arms. Aidan wiggles so much he falls on the floor. Ohmigod!! I dropped my baby!!

I am mentally worn out tonight. Everyone is inconsolable.

1 Comments:

Blogger barrie said...

Oooooh :(

I don't do the kettle thing but here's a MooLatte and I'll jiggle a baby for a while :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home