Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Just got back from the doctor. It was my 6 wk. postpartum visit. Everything is fine. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks.

It has been a whirlwind around here the past few days. Keri and Aaron, college friends, came to visit. My cousin is in town and she came by twice. My aunt, uncle and their three children are in town and I visited with them last night. I ended up letting my mom take the boys home to spend the night there. I was exhausted and had a headache. Benadryl made for some sweet sleep last night.

I've heard about some job opportunities that I will be working on today. I get sick to my stomach every time I think about going back to work. I'm trying to put a positive spin on it all, but I find it hard to do. Any suggestions are welcome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hula Doula said...

It will be ok sweetie. Invoicing was another job at home. Medical transcripting.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home