Friday, July 09, 2004

As I noted a few days ago, there are some really popular blogs out there. Apparently, many of them are facing blogger burn out.

It sounds like this burn out comes from people who don't have anything better to do but sit and wait to comment on certain blogs. I enjoy reading and commenting on blogs of interest, but some people need to find something better to do than demand the time of others who are blogging. I assume this pressure is why people like This Fish feel like leaving the blog world. One of my favorite political blogs, CounterSpin Central, has also stopped blogging.

The boys have taken turns being awake this afternoon. Now Aidan has been awake for an hour and 1/2. I hope for Cory's sake that they both decide to sleep tonight. I am going to bed now. I hope I get to sleep through the night!

Oh that reminds me! Last night when I asked Cory to help at 3:30 am and let me go to bed, he got a double whammy. Cole pooped so much his diaper came loose. Poop got everywhere! I had to get up to help him clean it up since Aidan was crying, too. Then as we sat there trying to get them to sleep, Aidan peed on Cory! He just took it all in stride. I think things are going to keep getting better with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home