Thursday, July 08, 2004

I realized today that unless the doctor allows me to let the boys try to sleep beyond every 3 hours, I will be completely worthless when I return to work. I had to take a 3 hour nap at 1 pm today. Thank goodness my mom was here to watch the boys.

We got all of my real (non-maternity) clothes out of the garage storage today. I don't really know what fits and what doesn't fit yet. I'm still wearing maternity shorts and shirts. I weigh what I weighed before I got pregnant, but my body is still misshapen. I did not have a flat stomach before pregnancy, and I have no illusions that I'll obtain one post-pregnancy. I would like to take this time as an opportunity to be more healthy.

I'm not really off to a great start on that goal since Cory bought drumstick ice cream novelties at the store yesterday. He also bought Cocoa Krispies Cereal bars. I asked him if he liked having candy for breakfast. He protested, "It's not candy! It's cereal!" I told him that he would have to get that all out of his system before the boys could eat regular cereal. I will NOT have their father be the bad example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home