Monday, July 05, 2004

In an effort to please the masses without mass emails, I have created a blog just for pictures of the boys. You can find it on the sidebar to the left or at this link.

I escaped the house again today and went to La Target. I think that I am fully recovered until I try to do everyday things like walk around the store. I was worn out after walking around for about 45 minutes. I came home and slept for 2 hours.

My mom's younger sister lives in Richmond, VA. They came in town last night and she came by today. I think she was going to stay longer but her husband called and said that her middle child had been stung by a wasp. She is such a positive, helpful, and kind person that I love to be around her. She is also only 7 years older than I, and I've always looked up to her and see her as a role model. So I was sad to see her go. They are leaving early tomorrow morning. I'm not sure why they made such a long trip with 3 children under the age of 6 for just a few days.

My aunt also told me that after her oldest was born, her mom and mother in law were getting ready to leave to come back home. When my aunt burst into tears, her MIL called her husband to come home from work. He came home and went upstairs to play computer games. I don't feel so bad about Cory playing video games every night now. My aunt said she thinks men go through their own crazy freak out period too. She said her husband has come around, so surely there is hope for mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home