Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Yes I should probably be in bed since I will likely wake up about 3 or 4 times in the wee hours of the morning. I have felt a big burst of energy today. I've had a few days like that, mostly during the 2nd trimester. I just looked at my belly, and it looks like it is dropping still lower.

I took some pictures of the nursery now that we have the mobiles. I've hung both of them on one bed since I expect we will put the boys in one bed for awhile. Thanks Doug for the tip on the pictures. I downloaded the program, and I hope to use it once we finish reading the owners manual and connect the camera to the computer. I suppose we will have to invest in some rechargable batteries, too.

For all that he did today, Cory did piss me off by removing one of the carseats. He'll just have to put it back in the car. I can tell that he is in a bit of a nesting mood too because of some discussions we've had about organizing the babies' things. We have diapers EVERYWHERE in that nursery!

I have felt like a participant in a science experiement today having to collect my pee. My early morning trips to the bathroom will be more of a hassle. At least I get to hand over the daily contents of my bladder to the doctor tomorrow. I hope they don't make me do it again. Without going into detail, I will say that collecting the "specimen" is much harder when you are pregnant.

The dog is in her watchdog mode tonight. I hope she stops barking soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I have always believed there should be a mirror in the toilet at the ob/gyn's office. It's so hard to aim when all you can see is belly.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home