Wednesday, June 09, 2004

We got a digital camera! Now I can post pictures on my blog and I can email pictures of my babies to my friends and family. I am so excited! I've always loved taking pictures. Cory loves to take pictures too. That might have to be daddy's job because I know I will be feeding them 24/7.

Cory ran all over town making returns from the most recent shower we had. I believe we now have absolutely everything we need (and probably a lot of things we don't need). For some reason, he was very stressed about running all of these errands. My "science experiement" of collecting pee for 24 hours required that we change our anniversary plans. My mom went to the grocery store for us and now he is making some steaks for dinner on the grill. I much prefer that to eating out anyway!

We weren't going to buy gifts for each other, but Cory always breaks the rules. He got me a charm bracelet with two little boy birthstone charms and a charm of Noah's Ark. (The nursery theme is Noah's Ark). He is so thoughtful when his anger doesn't take over. He's outside now singing to the dog!

1 Comments:

Blogger djuggler said...

Using Hello by Picasa you can easily get your photos to your blog. Plus, if you get in now, blogger is giving the initial people that sign up unlimited storage. IM me and I can do an invite if you cannot find the Hello Picasa link from the blogger dashboard.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home