Monday, June 07, 2004

Still Pregnant

Apologies to all of you keeping up with me via this blog. I don't mean to make people worry when I don't blog on the weekend. It was just a very busy weekend, and when I wasn't "doing" or "going" I was trying to rest.

Saturday Mom and I went to the carseat checkpoint to have the carseats properly installed. ATTENTION PARENTS AND PARENTS TO BE: If you have a Safe Kids Coalition in your town, you need to take advantage of this free service they provide. Carseats are much more complicated than I EVER thought. I told Cory that we would not be removing the seats from my car until it was time to use the larger size seat. And another thing... apparently they make carseats for premiees. You can only use them up to 5 lbs. I don't think we will need them since these boys are close to 5 lbs. already.

Sunday was the shower at my mom's church. Our house is overrun with "stuff." I will be returning many things because my aunt in Virginia sent us 7 trash bags full of clothes. After the shower we sorted everything, and I'll start making returns today. We have pretty much everything we asked for.

Funny story
My brother Eli and his girlfriend went shopping at Target for the shower. They looked at clothes and apparently Eli thought all of the boy baby clothes were "gay" looking. (that is not an Alice-approved adjective, but that's what he said) His girlfriend said, "Eli, they are baby clothes!" Eli said he wanted something with rock climbing, the outdoors, Jeep, camping, etc. on it. He then said, "I'm going to River Sports!" I guess our boys will be equipped with rockclimbing gear by the time they are two years old.

That was pretty much my weekend. I am at work today hopefully for the last time in awhile. I'll probably have to stop in here and there to pick up a file or something, but I don't expect to be back full time until my maternity leave is up. I will still be officially working, but I will just be at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I was just teasing you because I enjoy reading your blog every day. Sorry to be a nag.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

You're not a nag! I think you have a valid point. I would wonder about a pregnant woman not blogging for a few days!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home