Friday, June 04, 2004

Good morning internet!

The end is in sight. I am training people today to help while I am on leave. I thought this day would never come. Not only that, but it is Friday!

My plans this weekend are to get the car seats properly installed in the car. We have a local group of the Safe Kids Coalition, and they set up car seat checkpoints every month at a local car dealership. I am going tomorrow to one checkpoint to make sure they are in correctly the first time. They won't let you leave the hospital without a car seat (or two in our case).

Sunday is a shower at my mom's church. We'll see how many people show up. They did a shower for us for our wedding and the turn out was miserable. And that was when I was a member of the church. That is one of the myriad of reasons why I do not go to that church anymore.

My whole body is pregnant, I discovered this morning. It was a bad clothes day. Have you ever had one of those days when you just couldn't find anything to wear? Then you end up pulling something out of the dirty clothes because it is more comfortable than anything else you tried on that day. I must have gained weight or be retaining water or be swelling all over because I put on some pants that fit nicely in the legs in my 1st and 2nd trimesters. Now they are too tight.

Breastfeeding class went well. I got some free breastpads for being the slideshow "clicker." I think the woman teaching the class did that on purpose because she knows me. She said that they have two sets of twins in the NICU and a set of triplets. The twins were tiny, tiny - around 2 to 3 lbs. at birth. Thank goodness we've already surpassed that mark.

Speaking of surpassing marks, today marks Week 33. Just a few more to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home