Wednesday, June 09, 2004

After going to the doctor yesterday, I just felt yicky all day. Mom had me go to her house so that she could wait on me. I did sleep quite a bit while I was there.

I feel better today, but I'm still not going to over do it. Cory is freaked out about having urine in the refrigerator. He didn't want to get groceries because he was afraid of "cross contamination." He is really going to get on my nerves when these babies are here. We are going to have messes everywhere and he will be OCD about germs. He is going to have to loosen up or I will kill him.

The only outing I plan to make today is to go to Target and maybe look at some digital cameras. We returned some things and got some gift cards there. I think we can get a good one without forking over any of our own cash.

Unfortunately while I am at home the phone line is tied up while I am on the computer. Cable or DSL would be one more expense that we just can't take on at this time. I better get off the puter, but I might have to read some blogs first. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Ask Cathy to loan you Futurama DVDs. Get addicted to a soap opera. Read a funny book. Eat your favorite foods. Lie on your side and nap for hours. Pretend you are blonde and empty your brain (sorry to be politically incorrect). Do not watch any birth shows on cable. Do not worry. Just practice sending the boys "happy thoughts".

10:20 AM  
Blogger djuggler said...

"He is going to have to loosen up or I will kill him."

Worry not! You'll find other reasons to kill him anyway.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home