Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday morning, yet another day of church skipped.

I have gobs of thank you notes to write. I did well after the first shower and got them all written a few weeks later. This time, not so much. I have two showers I need to catch up with. Next weekend will be a third one. I did this procrastinating thing with our wedding gifts too.

I just want some help with all of this! I feel like I am the only one doing anything. Then when I propose some changes that involves his "stuff," hell would have to freeze over for anything to happen.

I said to the husband earlier this morning, "Can we please talk about how we are going to make more room in this house for our children?" Our lives as we know them are over. He doesn't get that yet. I just want to yell, "Grow up!" because I'm still waiting for it to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home