Friday, May 28, 2004

I've been having an increasing number of Braxton Hicks contractions. In fact, last night, I was having one about every 10 minutes for a couple of hours. I have also been absolutely starving! This is a list of what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast -- scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, 4 pieces of toast
Snack -- an entire bag of microwave popcorn
Lunch -- a banana, a hamburger and some graham crackers with cool whip
Dinner -- 2 small pork chops, stir fry onions, mushrooms & cabbage, and pinto beans. Dessert was angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip
Snack -- a personal pizza and more graham crackers with cool whip

I probably consumed about 4000 calories (or more!) yesterday.

I think the boys are warming up and bulking up for their arrival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home