Saturday, May 29, 2004

What can beat that last sad, sorry entry? Pregnancy is not a time to worry about your weight. I am healthy, the babies are healthy. I just don't like the way I look. Low mood, hormones out of control, life feels out of control, that's all I can think of to explain it.

I spent most of the time at my mother-in-law's house in front of the tv numbbing my brain. I now feel the need to do something productive. So as I sat in front of the TV preparing to watch another episode of "Clean Sweep" on TLC, my mind started whirling. (Whirling = kind of like the sound your CD player on your computer makes)

We desperately need to make more space in this house. In our living room we have a huge entertainment center in the center of the main wall. Flanking the entertainment center are two large speakers. Next to one speaker are the stereo components. Flanking all of that are two 5 shelf bookcases. One contains my books. The other contains Cory's videos.

What i would like to do is move the stereo components to the cabinet in the entertainment center that is mostly empty. Currently, they sit on their own cabinet, which sits on yet another speaker. I want to box up my books and put them in the garage and then move the shelf to another room to put the children's books on. Or just get rid of the thing. I would like for Cory to consolidate his videos, but I really don't think he will do it. This is just one idea I have.

My grandmother brought us a HEPA filter that is HUGE. I don't know where the hell we are going to put it. i wish I could do all of this myself. I am so FRUSTRATED!! I do not feel like we are ready for these children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home