Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Boss just talked to me about maternity leave and working from home after leave is up. The agreement is not exactly what I wanted, but it will work. I'm still going to have to put the boys in child care, but it will probably be a little later than 6 weeks. Maybe that will give me some time to find something that I really can do from home.

For now, the work from home will be prior to delivering them. I am glad of this because I am clearly more miserable as the days go on. I wish that Cory made enough money for me to stay home for the first year. Maybe we could hire a nanny for the first year. Oh, I don't know. I guess we'll just see how it goes. The thought of day care sickens me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, am I the only one who thought you were about to tell a story about your water breaking??? -Rachael

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home