Sunday, May 30, 2004

I feel much better today after being home, cleaning the kitchen, getting some rest, talking to my mom, and accomplishing some things on my to-do lists. My anxiety goes up when I feel completely out of control and unprepared for the coming events. It also helped immensely to hear from Keri. (Hi Keri, if you are reading this, thanks for calling!) Apparently another friend, Beth, called me while we were away, and I need to call her back. I don't know if Beth reads this or not? Rachael is the only one of my college friends who leaves me comments. Hi Rachael!

I went to my mom's and she made BLT's for dinner. They were really good! Cody came up with another gem tonight, "Your name was in our church bulletin."
Me: "What for?"
Cody: "Your shower. I don't know why they put your name in there for taking a shower."
Me: "It's a once in a lifetime event!"
Cody: "You've only taken one shower in your life?!"

I love it!

I invited him to spend the night with us since Cory does not work until 2 pm tomorrow, and I am off. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I want him to wash my car for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home