Monday, May 17, 2004

Uneventful morning. I'm trying to pull these programs together so that I can leave feeling comfortable that everything is in place. The work we do at this agency is still very unplanned and all over the place. We have tried to address the "unplanned-ness" of it all with the boss. We seem to make some headway and then, BAM! you hit a wall. He has not addressed how my leaving is going to affect the other staff (mainly the other program staff, of which we have only ONE other program staff).

I actually thought I would be more miserable than I am at the end of May. I'm trying to be positive and not let life events (such as the unemployed husband and soon to be uninsured entire family) get me down.

I am hungry; i think it is time for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home