Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I just got to work because I had a doctor appointment today.

My uterus is 40 cm high. The doc said if he had to guess, I am probably carrying about 8 1/2 lbs. of baby right now. I started having some pelvic pressure/pain last night and it hasn't let up. He said a baby head has probably started to move into the pelvis. I asked him to check my cervix just in case -- still closed.

Now all we have to worry about is paying for this. The hospital/doctor wants the deposit, which is $575. The check out lady said we would also owe 20% on all of the ultrasounds and such. I got two bills yesterday from previous visits to the Birthing Center, total $100. I still owe the doula about $300; she is not covered by insurance. I'm going to be calling the insurance company today about our out of pocket maximum. All of this is on top of the fact that we may not even make our regular bills this month without some drastic means. We don't have savings because the IRS got all of that.

Cory went to a job fair today. I hope something works out for him soon. He has a test to take at SunTrust bank for a non-cash handling position. And full time at Lowe's is still an option.

I am just exhausted over worrying about these things. And the boys aren't even here yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home