Monday, May 17, 2004

I just talked to my husband. He's not so sure about this job that he has gone to today. They are in a training class. He won't be able to get insurance until he is full time there for 2 months. eek!

I don't know what hell we are going to do. If we take COBRA, it will cost us over $700 a month, and it won't last forever. I could pick up insurance here at work again, I guess, but I prefer not to do that. I have to buy it and then they only reimburse for my part of the insurance. It would still be expensive us paying for Cory and the boys out of pocket. (this place has crappy benefits).

I'm trying to convince him to go work at a company called Denzo. They manufacture "stuff" but they have AWESOME benefits. I wish he could find something, at least a type of job or industry he could stay with. I do feel sorry for him but I get tired of the insecurity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home