Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I am wiped out.

I feel like I am back in the first trimester of this pregnancy. I was tired all the time for seemingly no reason. (other than being pregnant)

I did not blog yesterday because I was at an all day conference. When I got home, I did not feel like doing anything other than lying on the couch.

The nesting instinct is getting more pronounced. Cory had to work at the part-time job last night so I was pining away for him while he was gone. He got to leave early, though. He did something to his neck/back that made it difficult for him to move without pain. Kind of hard to do a job with a lot of lifting when you are hurt like that. so they let him go home.

i have so much work to do today and I am just not up to it. I wonder if I would be allowed to go home early. I still need to get my hours in so i guess i would have to go home, take a long nap and then do some work from home.

I have formulated a better plan for my leave from work. I'm going to plan to have my work/projects completed (or in an updated state) by the end of May (33 weeks gestation). I will discuss with the boss the idea that my last day be June 11 (35 weeks gestation). That is, if I have not been put on bed rest or gone into labor before then. That's nine weeks from now. Yesterday when I formulated this plan, I thought that seemed pretty soon. Today, I feel like 9 weeks is a LOOONG time.

What really concerns me is my drive to work. For the past several working days, I have felt so sleepy on my way to work that it was difficult for me to keep my eyes open. It takes me about 30 minutes to get to work. To me, this is not very safe. I really don't understand why I am so tired (other than the pregnancy). I slept for 8 hours and I rested yesterday evening after work. Cory thinks that I need to excercise more, and I probably do. I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home