Monday, April 12, 2004

Doc visit went well. I learned my lesson: make appointments for the early morning! I decided to stay with this doctor after hearing his responses to my questions today. I did forget to ask a pretty important question, but I'll check with him on it next time. Now that he has met my doula, I think things will go better.

I have to go back in three weeks for a glucose tolerance test and an ultrasound. I will probably take the day off because I will be there all morning, and then I will probably be grouchy afterwards. I have to fast for the glucose test. yippee. I told my mom about it and she said that after she had the test, she went to Cracker Barrell and ate a plate of biscuits!

I think the boys are moving a lot more than they have been. They moved around A LOT yesterday. The doc said my uterus is the size of a full term singleton pregnancy right now. I'm not due for 3 1/2 more months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home