Saturday, April 10, 2004

I'm bored.

I started cleaning the bathroom, but for some reason, I just can't make myself finish. Upon analysis, I think that I avoid cleaning the bathroom because it never is completely "clean." The toilet used to leak, so now the floor around the toilet is discolored. When we moved in, the previous owners had some nasty mildew growing in the tub. We removed the caulk and re-caulked. I must have not done the caulk properly because now the caulk is pulling away and eroding, bringing the mildew back. I have a sneaking suspicion that if we took the backsplash off of the wall, that there would be massive mildew/mold growths all over the place. This is why the bathroom is not ever "clean."

I would love to have the money for a bathroom remodel. It's not a big bathroom by anyone's standards. My house growing up was only about 200 sq. ft. bigger than this one, but i think the extra was all in the bathroom :)

i have things that I can do, i just am craving some human company and conversation. not that i have anything in particular to talk about, but i'm just bored. baby just kicked :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home