Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pretty good on anger today. I think i got to about a 5 out of 10. It was toward cory, though, and not the boys. he gets snippy with me over nothing sometimes.

yard sale today and we are making some good money. that puts everyone in a good mood :)

we also picked up our first purchase of the Angel Food (www.angelfoodministries.com). $25 for a huge box of food, most of which will be used for dinners over the next week. I'd say it's a great deal!

I working today for the 15th day in a row. I'm working at my PRN job which used to be my full time job. I'm glad that it is no longer my full time job because of what I witnessed last week. Most of the crisis calls I do at the jail either have nudity or bodily fluids or both involoved. nuff said.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know you you do it...deal with 2(3) boys, deal with toddler boys, deal with mental cases. It's probably hard to see it from where you are, but it is inspiring. Kiss the boys for us and get some sleep.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.
Good luck.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

15 days in a row?!
You've got drive!
and I think I can barely handle 6 a week.
You're a hero.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you I would petition for a week long free Bahamas cruise!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Aidan and Cole are so cute! I found your site searching for my cousin's blog she told me to visit.
Good luck with those two; they look like regular little pistols!

=) -Nora

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money; can't live without it.
Takes over our lives once we move out. Why is money involved in EVERYTHING!??!
I can never just spend a day NOT worrying about how much something is going to cost or how much overtime to work to make end's meet!

Good luck to both of us

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write!
I miss you.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home