Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have had this problem since I've been on this earth. It's called my mouth. I just can't keep it shut sometimes when it's not appropriate. I just said something off the cuff that made me look so stupid. I hate that. I'm just going to stay in my little hole away from people so that I don't say anything that I regret.

I just don't understand myself sometimes. I OVER think so many things, so MANY things in my life. and then when it really matters, I make a fool of myself and open my big mouth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i overthink everything, but i hardly ever speak at all.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi alice, it's grace. i left a comment on aidan and cole's site once before. i decided to check in.
I am thinking of starting a blog. What do you think? I am pregnant with my first child, and I think it would be fun!
Grace

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home