Monday, May 14, 2007

Am I back?

I don't really know...

Apparently I have some fans, who have written comments, want me back.

Blogging takes a lot of time. I used it as therapy, a dumping ground for thoughts about my life, my marriage, my parenting, my career. I think I might need the place to dump those thoughts some more. I'm getting more and more stressed out lately. I always got such great support here, too.

So, going to try again.

A couple of things that kept me from blogging for awhile
1. I felt the need to talk about things at work and was afraid of breaking confidentiality
2. I used to blog a lot while at work. Now, I am much more busy. also afraid that 'big brother is watching.' if you know what i mean...
3. working now sometimes 6-7 days a week to catch up on bills that are piling up. not much time to blog.

here's my goal: blog 3-4 times a week. can't commit to everyday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Alice is back, maybe!
hopefully yes.
missed you, and aidan and cole!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!
oh my gosh, the twins will be 3 soon won't they!
i've been reading you since you were pregnant with them!
wow!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home