Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good evening bloggers and blog-lurkers!

We are well into the primetime fall television viewing season! Here are my favorites in a ranked order, WITH the questions I need answered. Feel free to answer in the comments...

10. Justice - no question, just ruthless lawyers
9. (your favorite TV show here - what am I not watching that you think is a good show?)
8. Studio 60 - i can't ever stay awake for the whole episode, but I like what I've seen - but how strange is it to do a TV show about SNL?
7. Heroes - is the world going to end?
6. My Name is Earl - how long is this dang list? What will happen when he runs out of things to cross off the list?
5. The Office - will Jim EVER get his woman?
4. Scrubs - ok, I know it's not back on yet, but I love the show!
3. Grey's Anatomy - which man will win?
2. Bones - will Brennan and Booth EVER hook up?
and finally ......
1. LOST - I have LOTS of questions about this one... where do I start!

2 Comments:

Blogger kerid said...

#9: Gilmore Girls. Okay, I'm a big dork, but I think it is my favorite show. It is the ONLY one I never miss or care about missing!

5:16 PM  
Blogger AleSan said...

I LOVE lost. Are you watching season 3?? Do you know how far and wide I have searched for a twin mom who's into it?? XD

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home