Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tomorrow I start my new schedule at Mobile Crisis. I will be working the same days (F,S,S,M) but instead of working 1p-11p or 12p-10p, I will be working 7a-5p every day. Yay, more time in the evenings with my family, I can help Cory get the boys to sleep (since he has often called me begging for help when I am in the middle of work), I can spend time with him when the boys go to sleep, I can participate in family meals that may happen on the weekend evenings, etc. The only drawback is that i won't have sunday mornings off to go to church. And we just found a new church that we really like (they play rock music in worship, pretty contemporarary, and they have a great children's program). I am hoping that I will get moved to a day schedule by the fall once some new people are hired. We are trying to get the boys in daycare. it will be over $200/week. That's more than our mortgage is per month. We won't be able to do it unless Cory starts selling some houses.

I visited Cathy, Doug, Tommy, Sarah, Noah, Amy and Evan yesterday. The boys had fun playing with the children and Molly, the dog. I got to see a brand new baby and remember when my boys were that small(er). It doesn't seem like it has been almost a year since they were born. We will be having a party in just under 2 weeks. I hope I don't go crazy trying to plan this thing! I am excited to give them a party because i have great memories of my birthday parties.

2 Comments:

Blogger djuggler said...

We really enjoyed your visit! Thanks!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Glad I found someone else in the mental health field. Good 'ol mobile crisis. We dont' have that up here in the Chicago burbs. Whodathunk East Tennessee was ahead on something?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home